A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Texas - puzzle time.

I have been working on an online puzzle and going nuts. Now I plan to share it with you so you can go nuts also. It's at http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi? It's a word puzzle. Join me in my demented state. Be careful to save your puzzle when you take a break. There are other websites that talk about this puzzle, just search on Funny Farm puzzle.

Auggie has been suggested as a name for the new guy. He got fiesty this morning and decided he would take over the bed. It only lasted a moment and I put a stop to it. He snarled at the other dogs walking by. It's good to see some spirit - but not too much. He pretty well has the dog dynamics figured out. Red is the boss, Silly is a follower and Scoobie is the bad boy wild child. He's just not quite sure yet where he fits in. Housebreaking continues to be a success.

No comments: