A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, January 4, 2008

New-Used Computer arrrives.

Got the new computer today. I haven't figured out how to get pictures from my camera to this computer yet so this will be without photos. I have almost finished a 1342 page book about Sacajawea while waiting for it. It's a very good book.

Problems I've been having with my RV have been getting solved with the help of my sister and her husband. A barrier to prevent dirt from the back wheels from clogging up the slides on my battery is now in place and the fresh water system has been analysed and seems to be working better.

We decided to celebrate the New Year at Eastern time instead of Central time so we could go to bed at 11:00 instead of midnight. I know - we are wimps.

The weather here has been cold but is improving fast. I felt better when I saw that it was 20 degrees in Tampa, FL.

I need to download Java but may have to wait until the wee hours. The WIFI connection is intermitant. I think a lot of these "Winter Texans" are using computers. They have a class here on using a computer. I think they all want to play games all day - like me.

No comments: