A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fbg., TX

Yesterday we ate lunch at Cranky Frank's. It is only open from 11:00 too 3:00 week-days. On Saturday they are open until 4:00. The line extended outside, past the sign ready to be put up that said they were sold out. It is a very popular place and rightly so. Plenty of food and very good.

You can see that they sell out by the looks of last weeks special.


I won't be posting for a few days as I am going to set up at Fredericksburg's Trade Days tomorrow. There is no connection there and I plan to go without electricity as it costs $45.00 for the week-end. I'll be using my generator if I need the microwave or TV.


Then next week I will be going to Circuit City to see about my sick computer. I tried to call them today. Their name should be circuitous phone city. I got shifted from one place to another pressing 1 for this and 2 for that and never could get a person on the phone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty, I love reading your "blog". Sure miss ya!. LaDonna