A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Texas, rain, wind, sun

No pictures today. This state has a lot of changes in the weather, fast. They aren't very good at predicting it either. When the wind really blows the RV rocks gently. At least, so far it has been gently. Today was warm and rainy until late afternoon, then the sun came out.

We took our dog walks in between drops but the ground is soggy and puddles are everywhere. Scoobie got left tied to the RV for one walk. It upset Blacky (trying out that name today) so I took the two of them for their own walk.

My Sister and Daughter both have webcams for instant messaging. I may have to get one just to keep up. I suppose I would have to comb my hair for that wouldn't I?

Still no license plate sticker. I think they sent it back to Ohio. Our postal service at its postal best. I called the Ohio BMV and they said to call next week, if they got it back they would try again. The post office said I needed to have filled out a "General Delivery" card. They don't make it easy for travelers who move around.

No comments: