A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Texas

No pictures today, no traveling, no work. Just dog walks and eating and playing on the computer. A true day of rest and I may do the same thing tomorrow. Then again I may get energetic and vacuum the place. Little bits of grass get inside no matter what I do.
It was warmer today and no rain but there are still puddles all over and even the grass is marshy.
The new unnamed dog went pottie outside which is great. That breed is supposed to be hard to housebreak. He is still very shy around the other dogs but tries to follow my every step which isn't easy in the RV. I think he is just hoping I will drop some food. I finally checked on the dogfood bag and found I wasn't feeding him enough. Now he sacks out with the rest after eating.
I still need more votes and suggestions on names. We have Spot, Ruff, Duffy, Blacky, Ugly, Bonzo, and another one I can't remember now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some more name options: Jet, Bear, Inky, Onyx, Prune, Shadow II, Yogi, Dinky, Zoo, Ziggy, Fudge, Hobo, Tango. Got these from a web site for black dogs and also unique names for dogs. Your sis

Anonymous said...

Mom, I was just kidding about "UGLY". :)