A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fbg., TX

Linda & I went window shopping today. They have a big variety of shops in downtown Fredericksburg. We saw a purse priced at $999.00, we actually touched it. Then we found an old fashioned 5 and 10 cent store. I found a couple of items in there that I needed. I forgot my vegetable steamer thingy that holds the veggies up out of the water when you are cooking them. I found one there. We didn't find much for 5 or 10 cents though.

Scooby has tried several times to pick up a pecan and crunch it up. I usually find this out when I hear the crunch. Now I try to hold his head up when we are passing a pecan tree. He seems to find them everywhere. I have been gathering them up and picking out the nuts. I don't have an oven so I had to think of a way to use them. The solution is pecan pancakes. Very tasty solution.

The weather was beautiful today, warm and not very windy. I am getting inspired to wash part of the RV tomorrow. We will see what the weather is like.

No comments: