A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunny Texas

Scoobie after a training session, his eyes are a little glazed. He made the bed for me. He does well when he is the only dog I am walking but with the group he tries all the tricks, pulling until I got a blood blister from trying to hold his head up and walk at the same time. There is some slight improvement but not much.

New guy wondering what's wrong with Scoobie. He is so easy. I was trying to housebreak him and wanted to get him to pee while I saw it so I could praise him. I lined him up with a post and lifted his leg for him a couple of times. It didn't work, of course, but now he occasionally lifts his leg for no reason and expects praise. He has made 2 pees in the RV the first 2 days I had him. Both times I yelled BAD DOG and took him outside. Since then I have praised every dogs performance outside and he got the idea. I am waiting to see his personality before I settle on a name. So far his name should be "good boy".

Today I shopped for groceries, checked the post office (still no license plate sticker), and went to a laundromat.

I had calls from both daughters which is always nice. I got a spoof email from some idiot about paypal. I forwarded it to paypal so they can put a stop to it. If you are trying to fool someone you should try to speak the language well, and put spaces between your words.

No comments: