A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

Slept last night, slept this afternoon.  I’ve heard you can’t catch up on sleep but I seem to be trying.

Looks like I might have two Thanksgiving dinners on Thursday.  One from each of my daughters.  Maybe I’ll take doggy bags home.  I can’t seem to eat much at a time which has been predicted by the chemo booklet.  So I graze all the time. 

Made a trip to the drugstore this afternoon.  The prescription for the steroids has to be filled each week.  Might ask for a new prescription that lets me pick up a months’ worth at a time.

Still having beautiful weather.  Doesn’t seem normal for the end of November. Sunshine and 50 degrees.

I tried on one of my new hats today and then forgot I had it on.  I laid down on the couch.  Teddy tried to sniff the hat from over the arm of the couch.  He wasn’t sure it was me in that hat.

After I talked to him he got over it and jumped up on the couch with me.

I  took the dog beds out of the cages and put them on the floor in my bedroom last night.  After being put on his bed 3 times Teddy stayed there all night.  Bandit paced around and slept somewhere else.  Probably in the bathroom as I leave that light on.  He has issues that I don’t understand. 

I feel just a little bummed today but not really bad.  Stomach is a little uncertain but that was expected.

I used to buy pumpkins and make pies from scratch.  Today I ordered 2 pumpkin pies so I can contribute to the dinners I am invited to.  I’m sure they won’t be as good as my homemade ones. 

My great grandson Jaryen is two years old today.  Happy birthday.

Later….

No comments: