A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Strange World

In Ohio you are supposed to get a new sticker for your car license plate on your birthday.  Lory’s birthday was yesterday. 

This morning a policeman was waiting down the street to check to see if she had gotten her sticker.  She had not. 

That is a small town cop.  He probably has a list of everyone’s birthday in town and lurks nearby, waiting to pounce. 

Other strange happenings are going on.  Last night at 1:57 a.m. some energetic bleary eyed person made a comment on this blog. 

They wanted to tell me about a new vitamin that does wonderful things for men.  Happily they didn’t arrange for it to be published so it only came as an email to me.

I know times are difficult, jobs are scarce.  But to have a job of putting comments about male enhancement on blogs in the middle of the night?  Come on!  Flipping hamburgers would be preferable to that.

It rained in the night, not a lot but the dogs came in with wet feet and damp backs this morning. 

Still feeling a bit under the weather from the biopsy.  I’m taking it easy. 

Getting one more estimate on the new bathtub.

Proof positive that Bandit is jealous of Teddy and tore holes in his dog bed.

2010-11 001

This picture shows him rubbing his head on Teddy’s blanket in Teddy’s cage.  If he rubs his scent on it – it is his.  All doggy blankets and beds are his.  All food dishes are his.  All couches and soft places to lay are his.  He goes into my bedroom and barks with ownership joy.  So I growl at him and he comes out.

Poor Teddy – no wait a minute.  Teddy is sort of passive aggressive, he does a few end around moves and gets what he needs.  I once dropped a cheerio on the floor so he watches and waits for another one.  Some day it will come and he will be ready. 

When I was house breaking him he tried to pee on me several times.  He waits patiently for Bandit to pee, then pees over it. 

It is for sure a turf war in this house.  These beasts I live with are a lot of entertainment.

later….

 

No comments: