A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

leaves01

The weather is nasty but it IS the end of November in Ohio.  The rain that didn’t come in August, September, and October has arrived.  There is a flood warning for this area but I am on high ground.

Thank goodness it is just rain today.  Tomorrow it may be nastier with lower temps.

I plan to visit both my daughters today and eat a little with each family.  I feel pretty good, just a bit icky now and then.  I am thankful to be enjoying this season.

DOGS -

Spoiled house dogs hate rain.  They look out the open door and shake as if they are already getting wet. 

Last night I tried for the second night to leave them out of their cages all night.  There was a large puddle in the kitchen this morning. 

Considering the size of the puddle and the size of the dogs I think it was a Bandit puddle.  The kitchen floor slants a bit so the puddle had run from the back door to the middle of the kitchen.

Good morning beloved master!  Of course, I was only wearing socks when I found the puddle. 

Needless to say they waited quite a while before they got breakfast.  Guess where they will be spending the night tonight? 

Have a wonderful peaceful holiday.

later….

No comments: