A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ready

I am ready for my biopsy tomorrow. 

The trash has been put out to the street. 

The dishes are washed.

A load of laundry has been done. 

I am showered. 

My clothes for in the morning are laid out.

Susan is picking me up at 6:45 a.m. – yes there is a 6:45 in the morning, too.

My friend is picking me up at noon.

Also today I mended a dog bed.  It was the one in Teddy’s little cage. 

Teddy has never torn up anything whereas Bandit tries to “fluff” the hardwood floor.  It works on area rugs which I find in a twist all the time.  He gets on the couch and paws at it so I keep a throw loosely on it so nothing gets torn, just moved around.

I have seen Bandit try to get into Teddy’s cage.  He doesn’t fit. 

The evidence says that Bandit pawed at Teddy’s bed and tore holes in it, spreading the stuffing around a bit.

So now Teddy’s bed is mended and in the kitchen and he is happily laying on it.  I will find something else for his cage.

I think if the bed can move around it might not tear, even when being fluffed and dug up.

I’ve tried leaving their cage doors open when they go to bed in them.  It doesn’t work.  I need my sleep so they get put to bed, locked up for the night.

They will probably be locked up tomorrow while I am gone.

Now to set the alarm and be sure it is set for “a.m.” and not “p.m.”.  I have made that mistake before.

Actually for years I got to work at 6:00 a.m. and worked a 10 hour day.  I was younger then and not spoiled by a few years of retirement.

Thanks to anonymous for the website referral.  I’ll let you know….

later….

 

No comments: