A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Night Before and Day Of

Sunday 6:30 p.m. – No head pounding, just a hyped up feeling.  Time to go for using this drug induced energy to get something done.

Computer desk before:

2010-11 004

9:30 p.m. - Computer desk after:

2010-11 005

Do not notice stray wires or that post-it note on top of the computer tower. 

Items found were sorted, safety pins were organized, buttons put with buttons, items to be sold at the antique barn were separated from items to be kept.  A trash bag was filled.  Everything was dusted. 

One item I found was part of a scented candle from Fredericksburg, TX.  It must have gotten lost in the shuffle.  So I lighted it and had aroma therapy while I worked.

No, I will not come to your house and do this. It needs to be done in several areas of my house so I will be busy enough right here.

12:00 p.m.- Not sleepy but have taken 2nd dose of steroids and will try to at least get some rest.

9:00 a.m. Monday – Spent about an hour of “lay awake” time thinking about whether midnight is a.m. or p.m.  If 11:59:59 is p.m. then 12:00 should be p.m. but if someone says 12:00 a.m. my first thought is midnight.  Probably my thought process is off.

Dozed for about 3 hours, maybe a bit more.  Read a lot and felt a bit nauseas off and on.  Turned on my fireplace for a while.  Very nice atmosphere.

I just finished reading Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo.  I saw the author interviewed on TV and ordered the book.  I recommend it and plan to pass the book on to my daughter who claims she is an atheist. 

First I will extract a promise that she will read it.  I may have to exert ill parent authority on her. 

This morning I need to make a run to the bank to deposit 2 refund checks from medical bills.  Every time I pay a bunch of those bills some of them send the money back.  DARN 

I’ll post any new news this evening.

Later….

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, does your desk area look nice!! Wasn't that great you found that Fredericksburg candle...almost like it was meant to be!