A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Evening

Chemo was the same as last week.  No new drugs and the time it took was about the same.  The place was very busy probably due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

Susan took me and Lory picked me up. 

Lory was happy with my computer desk job and was glad I found some of her items there. 

So I got to see and chat with both my daughters today.  How great is that.

Now if I can recover from all those steroids and not get too sick from the chemo, I’ll get on with my life.  Guess I’ll get on with my life anyway.

It has been pointed out to me that if I pray for patience God may create ways for me to practice more patience.  That comes under the saying “be careful what you ask for, you might get it”.

So forget the patience thing – please.

Later….

1 comment:

Linda said...

OK, patience out, courage in!!Sleep tight tonight. Lov, Sis