A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday

Got my haircut yesterday morning.  I commented that it seemed that the hair on the back of my head grew faster than the front.  My beautician/daughter, Lory, commented that it seemed that way because I couldn’t reach the back of my head with scissors.  Hmmmm.  All I could say was “oh”.

The new doctor’s office is coming along.  They had a professional scales instead of a bathroom scale and the lazy-boy style chairs in the chemo room were all matching and very new and nice.  Each  chair has a TV suspended from the ceiling.  These TV’s are adjustable as to position and sound and channel.   My appointment was for 1:30 and I was home by 3:00. 

I stopped by Radio Shack and they showed me how to plug in my new phone.   Okay so I gave up on it too soon but now it is working.

The RV repair place called and said they were ready to work on my RV.  Lory and John came over and followed me to the shop so I could drop it off.  We had to use jumper cable on the battery to get the RV started.  I’m going to have to be better about starting it every once in a while to make sure it is okay.  Never know when I might want to run away from home.

Went to a garage sale this morning and found a few items.   While I was gone Teddy pooped on the living room floor.  It would have been on my bed if I hadn’t shut the bedroom door.  Going to have to put him in his kennel when I leave after this.  Maybe when I get the Bassets he will have some company and get over that problem.

Still haven’t heard when I will get the dogs.  Maybe I’ll wash dishes and then after lunch take a nap. 

Later….

No comments: