A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Everything Basset

Since becoming an approved Ohio Basset Rescue foster parent I have been referred to several web sites such as Daily Drool

Basset events do not have dog walks, they have dog waddles.  Advice about possible health problems and how to care for them is always good. 

Today I got Teddy groomed.  He needs to be reassured after a grooming that he is still a handsome fellow even without hair in his eyes. 

I also went to Radio Shack to get a new battery for my cordless phone.  It had suddenly started having static on the line.  The new battery didn’t help.  I think the problem happens when I get the computer between the phone base and the phone.   Why it suddenly started happening I don’t know.

While I was there I bought a cheap inexpensive phone that just plugs into the wall.  I tried to hook it up and the plug will not fit into the slot in the base.  It’s their cord and their base – go figure.  Tomorrow it goes back to the store.

Tomorrow I am getting a hair cut in the morning and going to the Dr. office for my monthly shot and blood test.  

OMG, I just looked down and my Mothers hands are typing on my computer!  Brown spots, blue veins and all.

Later….

No comments: