A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Next Day

2010-08 001

Teddy paid attention to Silly’s collar and leash for quite a while yesterday but today he is just being quiet.   We are maintaining the same routine as much as possible.

Thanks to all the people who offered condolences.  Since it was the right decision I thought I wouldn’t mind so much but I do.  I took a nap this morning since I didn’t sleep so well last night.

This is my Granddaughter’s 19th birthday, happy birthday Charlotte.   Wow how time flies.

I did some weed eating yesterday, weeds even grow on the driveway.   Found lots a ragweed along the side of the driveway which may explain my drippy nose. 

Lory is moving soon.  A couple of years ago I announced that I would no longer be available to help people move.  That doesn’t include offering space for excess items tho. 

My upstairs and garage are always available.   The garage is so old and the doors are so narrow that modern cars don’t fit.  I did get a Honda CRV in there once by inching it in very carefully.  It was not worth the effort to keep it there on a regular basis.

It’s time to try to get something productive done today.

Later….

No comments: