A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Antibiotics and Chocolate

Went to the local doctor today.  She gave me a prescription for Azithromycin.  When I took it to the drug store I also bought lots of chocolate.

One or the other of those items is going to make me feel better.  Calls from both my daughters also help me feel better. 

The doctor suggested it might have something to do with ragweed.  I had not thought of that.  Does ragweed read the calendar and start polluting the air the first day of August? 

If that is what is bothering me then this could last till the first hard frost and that usually doesn’t happen until Oct.  But I can’t believe this is just an allergy. 

My throat feels like I swallowed razor blades, my nose spills when I sit up or role over.   Last night I rummaged thru the cupboard and found some hydrocodone  pills left over from my surgery 2 years ago.  That slowed my headache down and allowed me to get to sleep .

Whine, whine!!!

Later….

No comments: