A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Anonymous Comment

This comment was left on my blog. 

“I would like to exchange links with your site katbulue.blogspot.com
Is this possible?”

Anonymous left no return email or way of replying so I will answer on here.   As far as I know anyone can link to my site with or without my permission.  If you want me to link to yours you will have to tell me what your site is. 

So, taking my life in my hands, here is my email address:

katbulue1@yahoo.com

I have a very good filter on there for spam so have a ball.  If you want to refer me to a site just email me and I’ll check it out.

The explanation of “katbulue” is the first 3 letters of my name, the first 3 letters of my late husband’s nickname (bulldog), and ue added to make it catchy.  He made it up in 1997, a few months before he died so I have kept it. 

I had a strange dream last night.  A man was walking toward me but all I could see was his feet, then the lower half of him, then for just a moment I saw all of him.  My late husband standing there smiling at me.  I was startled awake and wished I could have stayed asleep.

Lory and I went to the antique barn today and took over some of the items she found thrown out in someone’s trash.  This is called dumpster diving.  She comes by it honestly.  I taught her all I know about it, well almost everything.  

You have to know when trash is picked up and some cities have special weeks when they pick up large items.   Repeating “I am invisible” over and over as you stash things in your car helps.

People throw out the darndest things, like 3 grapevine pumpkins and a very sturdy small table, etc.

Here’s hoping for some cooler weather soon and a little rain would be welcome. 

Later….

No comments: