A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday

Since one of my favorite sayings is “get over it”, I’ve been trying to get over it.  It is working bit by bit. 

I made it to the post office, the bank, and the grocery store today.  Teddy and I even went for a walk over to the regular Thursday night car show that is 2 doors from my house this evening. 

He didn’t lift his leg on any of the cars.  He even shook hands with one lady.  Actually the command he responds to is “give me five”.

I always know when the show is done as I hear all the cars leaving.  A lot of them have loud mufflers.

Lory brought over several loads of furniture and boxes from her moving project.  It will be a few weeks before she has another place to put her things.  I asked if I should get my snow shovel out of the back of the garage before she loaded it up with her stuff.  “Very funny Mom” was the answer.  Let’s hope I won’t need the shovel before she finds another place to move into.

It is so nice out today that I have a lot of windows open.  This house is so well insulated that it is still warmer in here than it is outside.

Later….

No comments: