A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Coughing as Exercise

This is something I never considered before but is a workable theory.  Coughing tightens your abs as well as your neck – that part below your chin that starts to sag at a certain age.  

This is not a bad thing except coughing is also hard on the throat and sometimes scares the dogs.

Could do without all the exercise just now. 

Made it to my monthly oncology appointment that I put off last week.  Their new office was a lot more organized than it was a month ago.  I got a blood test and a shot of faslodex.  The plan is to get Zometa only every other month now.

Also stopped by the post office and picked up mail and dropped off my utility payment at the city building (due on the 10th).

Lory and John brought me a bag of dog food and a box of dog treats and a bottle of cough medicine yesterday. 

They also looked at some trees out back that a neighbor wants cut down.  My trees hang over his property.  I understand his problem, they are mulberry trees, birds like them.  That leads to purple blobs on everything in the area. 

So I am now in the market for a tree removal person.

It’s always something!

Later….

No comments: