A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, August 6, 2010

On The Mend - Slowly

Slowly feeling a little better each day.  Either that or I’m getting used to feeling lousy.  The fever is gone so the appetite is better.  I took the last antibiotic pill today.   I’m still coughing all the time.

I even brushed and combed the dogs a little tonight.  I remembered to put Teddy’s collar back on this time.  There better not be a puddle in my bed tonight.

Two loads of laundry got done this week.  That seems to be my total accomplishment.

I’ve been watching “Whale Wars” on Animal Planet on TV.  It’s about a group who are trying to stop the Japanese from killing whales.  It is supposed to be against the law except for research.  The Japanese say they kill them for research but they just sell the meat etc. 

Once in a while they get on the national news and that makes it interesting.

Anyway, just wanted you all to know that I am on the mend.

Later….

No comments: