A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lazy Tuesday Sept. 28

I read somewhere that Radiation treatments cause fatigue. 

HAH – so I have an excuse for being lazy now!  Which is what I did today.   Took a nap this morning and then had lunch.   Of course, being fatigued doesn’t get me out of feeding dogs and myself, and letting dogs in and out a few times. 

Bandit has developed the habit of scratching at the front door as soon as I hit the couch for a nap.   The only reason we go out the front door is to take a walk.  He knows that. 

He and Teddy are becoming good buddies.  Neither of them are much at playing, no chasing a ball or any such nonsense.  But Teddy now walks beside him outside and sniffs where Bandit sniffs.  

Bassetts are mainly short legged blood hounds so there is a lot of sniffing going on. 

Different solutions are being tried on the itch problem.  I’ll let you know if something works.

Later….

No comments: