A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rad # 7

I don’t think anyone ever told me I had a hot butt.   If they did it was a very long time ago.  But I am here to tell you that my butt is hot, it is even a bit pink.  

The decision has been made to wear sweat pants, old soft sweat pants, maybe with no underwear.  Elastic in underwear on a pink butt is not comfortable.  

The thrift store is a good source of this clothing item.   I found several pairs of pre softened sweat pants there.  Then I had another thought and stopped at the Family Dollar store nearby.  I bought 2 pair of men’s long legged underwear.  I’m not sure what they are called but they sure are comfortable.  I think I would feel very strange with no underwear.

The girls at the hospital also gave me a tube of Radia Gel.   They said the worst spots are where there are creases in your skin.  I had already figured that out.

DOGS – I wanted to get a video and recording of the way Bandit greets me when I come home but the sight of the camera made him shut right up – until I turned it off – then he started barking again.  

I love to hear him bark but he only does it when he wants in from the backyard or when I come home.   We tried howling at an almost full moon last night, well I tried.  No one would join me.

Later….

No comments: