A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Radiation Treatment # 3

Told you it would get boring.

Today I was 15 minutes early, must have been a lot of green lights.   As it turned out the person who had the appointment before mine hadn’t shown up yet so they took me in early.

This time I looked up at the whir/hum thing and saw a really big smiley face.  The girls who run the machine said I could take pictures so I will do that tomorrow. 

A trip to Walmart was in order.  The bulb in the motion activated light on the garage had burned out so I found a replacement for that.

I also got to thinking about the amount of salt in the bouillon broth I have been using on the dry dog food.  So I found some reduced sodium bouillon cubes.   Probably the health food store has them without any salt.  That will be another shopping day.

I climbed a ladder to replace the light bulb and got yelled at by Susan (daughter).  I am not to climb ladders.  Oh well. 

She stopped by to bring me a large dog kennel/cage.  I had loaned it to her for when they got their puppy a couple of years ago.

I originally got it for a Great Dane so it really big.  Now I need to remember how to assemble it.  After I get that done Bandit probably won’t like it. 

He did well last night in the bathroom.  Maybe he just needs to get used to how things are, get a routine.  He loves meeting new people, but I get barked at.  Go figure.

Later….

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad to hear the treatments are going well!