A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Rad # 14

Went for my regular monthly visit to the oncologist.  Got a shot of faslodex and a blood test.   Had a time gap between that appointment and the radiation appointment so I stopped at the dog food store and the health food store.  Spent about the same amount of money at each place.

I have an appointment with a dermatologist tomorrow to try for a diagnosis of my rash.  It has started on my face now and a spot on my back and arm.  Enough is enough.

The weather has taken a chilly turn.  The new windows make a big difference.  Maybe I’ll miss hearing them rattle when it is windy – no I don’t think I’ll miss that.  I expect my power bill to go down some.  Since I’m on level billing it may take a while for them to catch on that I am using less gas and electricity.

We have a a little rain but not enough to really break the drought.  The corn is being picked early since it has been so dry.  The weather man said we were 6 inches low on rainfall for the year.  Hope it doesn’t make up for that with snow.

Later….

No comments: