A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Verdict is in

The verdict is in.  It “looks like shingles” according to a dermatologist.  I am to finish the pills my general practitioner prescribed and apply a .05 Clobetasol Propionate cream twice a day.   I think that is just a cortisone cream.

Sure glad it’s Friday.  I have been driving back and forth to the hospital for those radiation treatments for 3 weeks now.  I had forgotten traffic.  How can a person forget traffic?

I lived close to my work, when I worked, so it has been a VERY long time since I drove regularly in much traffic.  Friday is especially crazy.  I hate it when people pull out in front of you and depend on your brakes to keep from getting hit. 

When I drive the RV I expect to be passed and cut off and plan on it.  I like to follow a semi truck, one that is a little slower than the rest.  That way I can relax and just poke along. 

I took a picture of the tree across the street.  Ignore all the wires and imagine the orange a bit brighter.  It is starting to turn but since it has been so dry we may not get the usual color this fall.

2010-10 001

Displays like the one in the picture below are starting to crop up.

2010-10 002

And this is my 2 black boys waiting to come in from the backyard.  It was taken through a screen but you can still see Teddy’s tongue.  They keep me busy. 

2010-10 003

They have been confined to the kitchen today as yesterday there were several accidents.  None today – yet.

Later….

No comments: