A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Radiation # 16 & 17

When you walk into a building from the sidewalk/parking lot you are on the first floor or the ground floor.  But not here at the hospital.  You get into the elevator and push “G” to go down one floor.  What is wrong with “basement”?   This is a questions that will never be answered.

2010-10 001

Navigation by pictures works in this basement/ground floor.  Turn left at the scenic fall picture.

2010-10 002

Angle right at the swan.

2010-10 003

Left at this picture of blue flowers.

2010-10 004

Right at the white irises.

2010-10 005 

Right at the covered bridge.

2010-10 006

On the way out you are almost to the elevators when you see this group of pictures.

2010-10 007

The signs are helpful too.  The pictures are more fun.  I think I got those directions right – maybe not.

I am having some nausea lately.  Crackers are good for that, and light meals.  Think I’ll have a boiled egg for supper. 

I’ve enjoyed meeting the other people who are receiving radiation treatments.   I’ll enjoy not having to go there every day next week.

I have already made an appointment to get an engine light checked out of my car next Monday. 

The first rash of shingles are fading and pealing.  There are new itchy spots here and there but I get them early with the cream that stops itching.  

I’m just waiting around to see what is going to happen next.

Later….

No comments: