A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lists

Today my list of things to do included move the RV, move the car, get the mail, move plants inside, & empty the drier.  

Yes, the RV is back and I am a lot poorer.  But the roof is good for another 10 years.  I had my grandson, Jake, climb up the ladder on the back of the RV and check the roof for me.  Since I don’t climb up there anymore I wanted verification that it had been freshly coated.

Some of my to do lists have been a lot simpler, like get out of bed, get dressed.  Somehow marking things off a list makes me feel as if I have accomplished something.  Some days there is no list at all.

Lory stopped by and helped with bringing the plants inside.  There is a frost predicted for tonight but I don’t think we’ll get it here.  I hope for a hard freeze to kill the ragweed which I blame for a lot of sneezes. 

DOGS – I have put a barricade across my bedroom door that makes a noise when the dogs try to get in there. 

I refuse to close the door, I want the heat to circulate.  There were 2 attempts to push thru it yesterday and 1 attempt today.

I’m sure they will find another way to compete.  I can’t believe it will be more offensive than using my bedroom for a bathroom – but you never know.

Later….

No comments: