A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Time Warner came, investigated, and fixed.  The cellar in this house is easy, just don’t stand up real fast if you are tall.  All the wiring and plumbing is above your head.  He found a wire that had gotten wet at some point and corroded.  I now have phone service.  Yeah!

Had a lovely nap this afternoon.  Last night I looked on ebay for a ramp for getting Bandit in and out of the car.  The little picture below is the one I bid on and got.  At $31.00 including shipping I didn’t think I could do better anywhere else.  Certainly couldn’t make it for that.

Item picture

It is hand made in the USA.  Now lets just hope it works and he will use it.  He is getting to be more and more at home around here.  He barks to come in and scratches the door to go out.   He asks for attention, the belly is a favorite.

Both dogs spent last night in their cages.  Teddy couldn’t settle down and let me get Bandit into his cage.  He kept running into it first.  So I put him into his cage and left him there.  Not a peep from anyone all night.   Not even me.

Later….

No comments: