A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Radiation Treatment # 5

Told you it would get boring.  Same old same old….

Yesterday I noticed some paperback books in the waiting room at the hospital.  I checked them out and found one that looked good, so I took it.  Today I took three paperbacks and left them in the waiting room.  Fair is fair.

After the treatment I stopped by the Butter Street Barn (<—link) to visit with my dealer friends.  Halloween decor is happening.   A couple of items that Lory found while dumpster diving had sold.  She will be pleased.

DOGS – Last night Bandit spent the night peacefully in his new cage.  This picture was taken this morning while he took a nap after breakfast – inside his new cave.  Hard to see but that’s him.

2010-09 001

This evening I caught Teddy in the big cage rubbing his side against the bars.  Brat.  But then I noticed Bandit walked into Teddy’s cage and then backed out.  Kind of like Goldylocks, it was too small.  I also found a small stool to put by the window so Bandit can stand with his front feet on it and look out. 

The week-end without running to the hospital will be nice, except that the Crime Time Warner tech is coming Sat. morning.  Oh well, I’ll take a nap in the afternoon.

Later….

No comments: