A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

PEOPLE – my step-daughter and her husband visited Sun. afternoon.   We had a lot to catch up on since I haven’t seen them since I moved to this house in 2002. 

DOGS - The link below takes you to where Bandit is on the internet.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15035456

Bandit wouldn’t eat Sat. night or Sun. morning.  Garlic powder didn’t work.  So Sun. night I made some chicken bouillon and poured it over his dry food.  He is now eating.

He lays on the floor and groans now and then.  He really enjoyed a walk Sun.  morning.  When he found an interesting scent he took a while to move on.  When he thought there might be a scent ahead I had trouble keeping up with him.

There is a turf war between Bandit and Teddy.  I can see I will not be able to leave them alone together.   In addition to marking, Bandit has a problem holding it overnight.  Since I usually get up in the night myself I’ll just let him out for a quick trip.

STUFF - We have been having beautiful weather this holiday weekend.  I am taking a day off today.  A day off from being retired is tricky.   Maybe it should involve work ---- naaah.

Later….

No comments: