A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow

It started with just a few white flecks floating around in the air early this morning.  At noon it was still not amounting to much.  By 3:00 p.m. it had covered most of the ground. 

2010-12 001

See those two bowling balls gazing balls? They show up nicely in the snow.

2010-12 002

I guess no one wants to sit on the bench beside the driveway today.

I overate last night so had a stomach ache.  Lesson learned.  I will no longer be a member of the clean plate club.

Just received a breathless phone call from daughter, Susan, telling about her drive home from work and several close calls on the road.  She witnessed several accidents right in front of her and stopped to call 911 and be sure everyone was okay. No one injured but some cars were dented up. ICE on the road.

The dogs have been in and out extra times to check out the snow.  Finally got them settled down while I took a nap this afternoon.

I think I will hibernate till spring.

later….

 

No comments: