A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Buzz

I did it, or rather my granddaughter did it for me.  I went to her beauty school this morning and had her take off the falling hair. 

She also styled a wig for me.  The wig is not real hair so when it was cut the little tiny pieces are more prickly than real hair.  It is now drying from being washed in an attempt to get rid of those tiny pieces.

2010-12 0012010-12 002

My whole head feels like the back of a little boys neck after that first trip to the barber.

Susan stopped by for lunch and took the pictures.

My head is cold even though it is above freezing today.  The snow is going away fast.  We are supposed to get rain or snow this week-end. 

Hope it doesn’t keep us away from Willie’s performance Sunday night.  He is in a band that will be playing at the Canal Street Tavern.

That’s all, just wanted to share the bald head with everyone. 

And the scar from where I had a cyst removed years ago is not a smiley face as I asked for, it is a tiny straight line.  You just can’t trust anyone.

Congratulations to my sister for passing her driving test in a 38 foot RV!

Later….

 

2 comments:

Linda said...

I really DO like your buzz cut, also love the feel, used to call those 'softie' haircuts for Rich, so you just got your 'softie' haircut. Also thanks for the pep talk on taking the RV driving test...it worked!!

CI said...

I think you pull the buzz off very well :-)
courtney