A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day after chemo

Okay, I spoke too soon.  I got heartburn and burps and hiccups in the evening Monday and took a pill for nausea.  Slept very well.   Still a bit groggy Tuesday morning.  Stomach still not happy. 

Maybe it’s the snacks I eat like chocolate pretzels.   Why eat chocolate pretzels?  Why do people climb mountains?  Because they are there.

Another nausea pill today.  Trying to behave better about eating.  Took a nap this afternoon.

Since some of my medical team is reading this I am trying to keep it real. 

A PET scan had been set up a week too early so I got that straightened out.  Now it is the 11th of January.  That will tell the tale of how all this chemo is working.  Won’t have results for a while so patience is in the future – and the present.

It got above freezing for a bit today so the snow is sinking, not down to mud yet but it will be soon.

And, yes, that little white dog is very tasty but he will have to wait until the stomach thing settles before he gets finished off.

later….

 

No comments: