A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thursday–Melting Day

The snow is melting!  Next we are to get rain.  This is Ohio after all.

Went shopping today, the post office, the drugstore, and groceries. 

Wore out carrying packages into the house but then didn’t nap. 

I actually happened to buy a dog food that Bandit eats without broth on it.  It is for older dogs – maybe he can count.

RANT WARNING 

Bandit is a rescued dog.  In this dog rescue thing I am to ask for heart worm and flea protection for the dog.  I can also buy it and turn in the bill. 

I was given a name of the person who handles this.  I emailed her and told her what I needed.

I received an email back telling me to see another woman (first name only) about that.  There are at least two women in the group with that first name.

Now this is a “group” on yahoo so if you email the group everyone gets the message. 

So I emailed the group with my question about getting the meds for Bandit.

The first person I had asked emailed the group saying – “I already answered her question!”

That is yelling! 

So I privately emailed her again telling her the problem of there being two people with that first name and told her I didn’t need the hassle.

Maybe I’m just in the mood to be angry but I don’t appreciate being yelled at thru the email.

I have only met one of these women and she was a very nice lady.  I hope someday to meet more of them, maybe even the one who is rude.

Guess I had forgotten how some people can be as my friends are so wonderful.

Thank goodness for my carefully chosen friends.

later….

 

No comments: