A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Haircut

Do I look a little scared?  I think those big eyes are due to steroids and my hair usually looks better than that.  We were going for a big change so we didn't fix it for the before picture.


This is the before picture.  At the advice of my beautician daughter I just got a severe haircut tonight. 

I had to agree that the after was much better than a buzz as well as better than the before.  This will work until it all falls out and when it falls out it won't be such a mess.  I felt a draft during the haircut.



The floor was swept and it was done.  I think I look fatter fuller in the face without all that hair.
It's going to be cold this week so a hat may be in order just for warmth.  Not supposed to get above freezing this week.  Winter is really here.

Spent some quality time on the phone with my sister this evening - just before the haircut.  She got a hint of how I babble when on those drugs.  Also opened the box she sent and sniffed all the scented candles that they make in Fredericksburg, TX.   What an aromatic gift.  The cookies are good, too.  Thanks Sis.

Okay I have to get started on a project to use some of this hyperness.  It will not be as noticable as the one last week.  I will be untangling a tote with tools tossed in it.  Somehow a long string got in there and got all mixed with everything else, nails, saws, etc.  A scissors will be used. 

Still using the desk top computer and it took forever to figure out how to get the pictures on it and then posted.  Why do computer geeks have to change things when they aren't broken? 

Later....




2 comments:

Linda said...

Yes, you did look a little scared, but I like your new "do".

Bev said...

Yes, I look like that quite often after I get a cut.....when I tell them they can't get it too short. It looks good Kitty.