A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winnie, TX

Cowboys,
cowboys,

and more cowboys.


And then there was big mama with reindeer antlers and her go cart. As you can see it was a good day for people watching. It also wasn't a bad day for sales. The weather was good except for a thick fog in the early morning. It always windy in TX and with the gravel roads the dust flew about as thick as the fog. I will need to wash the RV soon, for sure the windows before I move on. One more day here and then Monday I move on.
They have nice showers here and I am enjoying them after a hot dusty day.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good sales day.

Anonymous said...

At 8:40 pm in Fredericksburg, it is 69 degrees. Hopefully our nice weather will hold until you get here! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, it snowed again in Ohio. About 4 inches in 4 hours. I was out shopping. :) It then proceeded to rain and most of the snow melted. Did I say that I was in Ohio?? ;)