A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winnie, TX

This is my new clothing display rack. It has 4 sections hinged to a post in the middle. All the 4 sections swing around together when you move it or carry it. It should stand up to wind. I found the touch up paint for the RV and painted my initials on it and a stripe at the top. Sure don't want it to walk away. You can also see the back of the Holiday Inn that is providing my internet connection.

People are already starting to gather and set up for this week-ends Trade Days. The first time I came here was on a Thursday afternoon last January and it was almost all set up. There are a lot of cowboy hats and pick-up trucks. It is very dusty as all the roads are gravel.

Today I went to the grocery store and the Family Dollar store and the laudromat. I found a shower curtain liner for the extra dew-proof cover I needed. When you can't find what you want you improvise.

Tomorrow will be set-up time.

No comments: