A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Winnie, TX

All day the sun tried to come through and sometimes won. It looked like it would rain, the wind blew, the clouds rolled by, the price of gas, it's only Friday - all reasons why sales were low. I heard all the excuses dealers use to explain away bad business. I sold a little more today than I did on Thursday, which isn't saying much. Of course I bought a couple of things also.



This is how my space looks when I am set up. I spread out to try to fill the space allowed. Some people can fill their space and need more room. I met some very nice people and chatted with some bored dealers. A lady visiting here from Chicago is going back to the snow tomorrow.
Today is my daughter's 5th wedding anniversary. Congratulations Tim and Susan.
Here's to a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Congrats Mom. I think more space makes for happier shoppers. Good luck selling.

Susan and Tim