A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX

Well, my computer screen died two days ago, major bummer.  So, yesterday (Thursday) I left on a mission to find a Circuit City to see if my extended warranty is worth the money I paid for it.   I ultimately found a Circuit City about 65 miles away, not the one my sister gave me an address for (I called her when my screen went blank for her to look up on the internet the closest one), but with the help of a couple of filling station clerks where I stopped and asked for directions, yes I do stop and ask directions, I found a Circuit City!   After finding the store,  I had to wait 30 minutes for a service tech to return from delivering another computer to leave mine.   It took him a few minutes to look up my extended warrantly in their computer, but they did have it. Yea!  He said that they would look at it within 48 hours and then I will know what is wrong and how long it will take to fix.  So you will have to wait for the rest of the story.

No comments: