A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fbg., TX

These are my Christmas decorations. The angel was made by my neice and her children out of hot glue and spray paint. I'll have to write down how it is done as it is really nice.

This mini creche is a flea market find made in Mexico. It's about 3 1/2 inches tall and the doors close. It is very south western.

Yesterday the wind blew 35-40 MPH and my internet connection wasn't working very well. So I took a day off. Today it is cooler but not windy so everything is working

Today I went to church with Linda and Bob and had lunch at their home. Now I am cooking up a sweet potato salad for Christmas dinner. I got the original recipe from Linda & Bob's website (http://www.because-we-can.net) but I have varied it a little so I hope they like it. I'm going to try horse radish in it this time. I didn't know I liked horse radish until I've been trying it lately. It's good on a sandwich mixed in with mayonaise.
A call from a daughter about a popcorn ball recipe brightened my afternoon.

No comments: