A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX

I came straight through Houston -- that in itself is amazing. Traffic going east was backed up for miles so, of course, the traffic going west had to slow down to see why. It was an accident in the car pool lane. There was fog all the way.

I am parked right up next to my sister, Linda, and my brother-in-law's RV. I will probably stay here for a couple of days and visit. They work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and I'm setting up at Fredericksburg Trade Days on Thursday so that works out perfectly.

We have to both talk at the same time to catch up since we haven't seen one another for over a year and a half.

No comments: