A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX


The sign I wanted to show picked up the reflection of my flash but you can read it. "USED BEER DEPARTMENT". That arrow points to the restrooms.
We ate at a German Restaurant. I had Weiner Snitzel with bean soup, sweet & sour potatoes, spiced noodles and red cabbage. Needless to say I brought home a large "people" box. Very good but just too much to eat all at once.
Today I picked up dog worm pills and dumped my waste tanks. I also got the oil changed on the RV and bought some light bulbs and a turkey baster. No, I'm not cooking a turkey. I need to add water to my marine battery and the best way to do it is with a turkey baster. My "pull out slide" that holds my marine battery isn't pulling out due to dirt and gravel thrown up from the road. Maybe I'll try to clean that up tomorrow. Doesn't that sound like fun?
I got my oil changed at a Ford dealership service department. They wanted to drive it from the parking area to the back to do it. I offered to take the dogs out, or drive it myself but they said that would be okay, they wanted to drive it and leave the dogs in it. Red didn't take that well, she bit the man. I guess I have a good guard dog. She didn't break the skin but the man was upset. I think I'll give her 2 treats tonight instead of 1.

No comments: