A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Relaxing day

I now get 4 TV channels, all snowy and none of them very interesting, but at least the antenna helped and they are all in English.

I bought a clothing display rack today from one of the vendors who stays here all the time. I'll get a picture of it when I am set up. I found it difficult to display the shirts and jackets I have to sell. This should show them much better. I might even sell one. (that is sarcasm)

I took the dogs for a couple of long walks today. After about 15 minutes of pulling on the choke chain to the point of gagging Scooby slows down to my speed. By then I am ready to take a rest. I also vacuumed out the RV. Somehow leaves and bits of grass and mud get tracked in.

Tomorrow I plan to go shopping for some plastic table clothes or a small tarp to cover the new display. The RV spaces available filled up today so it is a good thing I came yesterday.

I see from the yahoo weather that it is snowing in Ohio which makes the frost here last night seem like nothing. It is supposed to be in the 70's this week-end.

No comments: