A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX

Caught him in mid-crow. He was one of many rooster hanging around, even high up in the trees, in Luckenbach, TX. Linda and I went there today. It's in a country-western song, I think by Willie Nelson. So we had to see it.

They once had a post office there. Now it is a store displaying some antiques and selling souviners. They have country-western concerts there sometimes.

This is a Luckenbach yard stick, which actually makes you look shorter than you are rather than taller. Each inch is longer which makes the "yard stick" about 4 feet long.


This is a picture of inside the store. No explanation necessary.
We also stopped at Fort Martin Scott but I will save those pictures for tomorrow. I did such mundane things today as a load of laundry, walked the dogs, etc. A nice relaxing day.



No comments: