A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fredericksburg, TX

Not much happening today. I couldn't get my battery slide unstuck so I added water as best I could. I refuse to crawl under the RV, wouldn't fit anyway. I also have been having trouble filling my fresh water tank. A little valve on the side is supposed to let the air out as the water goes in but the handle broke off that valve. I can't even get hold of it with the pliers. Today I tried leaving a faucet trickling while I added water and that worked pretty good.

I took a video of the dogs playing this morning. You just click on the little arrow at the bottom to view it. It looks like Silly is checking now and then to see if I'm still taking her picture. This was taken in the dog play park, an fenced area where you can let dogs loose. There is a bench and a garbage can. The dogs got their pills today and Red almost bit me. A small piece of cheese finally finished the job. As usual Scoobie is the only one with an upset stomach.

I worked on the geneology stuff some today. We are having some problems knowing about the kids of one Thornton McKnight who was born in 1825.

I am enjoying my cable TV. My brother-in-law, Bob, looked at my hook-up and explained it to me. My antenna was doing no good at all before. Now I have it so I just push a button on a box and switch from antenna to cable. I am amazed I got anything at all before.

It is nice to relax for a while.

No comments: