A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Still Winnie, TX


My poor car is still in Ohio and isn't happy with me for leaving it behind. Hope it all is gone by the time I get home.
Today was a slow day at the Trade Days. Sunday usually is slow. One dealer had quilts for $10.00 so I had to get one since I forgot the dog beds. These places are dangerous as there are some really good deals and I'm supposed to be watching my own stuff. Everything is soooo dusty. I need a laundromat badly. I shook everything out as I packed it and the dust just flew. The shower tonight was wonderful but now I don't want to touch anything.
Tomorrow it is on to Fredericksburg. I'll probably stay at their Walmart tomorrow night and then see if they will let me stay at their Trade Days grounds until next week-end. 3 week-ends in a row is all I want to do. I'm ready for a good break.
Hope everyone up north drives carefully in the mess.

No comments: