A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blood, Shopping, & Nook

My appointment to get my blood checked was at 9:30 today.  Everything was fine so I went on to do some errands. 

Dog food and health food store were at the top of the list.  I even had enough energy to check out the thrift store that is close to the health food store.

I found 2 velour sweat suits that fit.  They were very nice but the 2 of them were still less than the price of 1 new one.

I still had energy left so Walmart was next on the list.  It was 12:30 before I got home.  My Nook ereader was on the front porch.

Since then I have been reading about it and getting it charged up.  I registered it on the Barnes & Noble website but did not give them a credit card number.

I plan to download books for free from the library.  I’ve been on the library site looking at the FAQ about what software I need to download. 

I may have to go there to talk to them about what I need to do.  I can get on the internet with the Nook if there is a WIFI connection available.  It has a touch screen and a tiny touch keyboard that came up when I registered it. 

I apparently need to download a special version of Adobe eBooks to both my computer and the Nook.  This will take a while to figure out. 

Tomorrow Teddy is going to the groomer, I’ll try to get before and after pictures.

later….

No comments: