A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blood Pressure & Rain

Kept the appointment with my general practice dr. today.  She changed the anti-depressant I am taking.  She said the other one caused high blood pressure.

The list of side effects are scary.  I may get irritable etc.  It’s one I see on TV – Cymbalta. 

I also bought a regular blood pressure, on the arm kind.  The old one I had just had a finger hole and didn’t measure the same as the one at the dr’s office.

It may have something to do with the fact that I am supposed to use my right arm for blood pressure tests, since I have had a mastectomy on the left side. 

I just checked the weather predictions – rain tomorrow, but Thursday is supposed to be sunny. 

The sun did shine for a few minutes today but not enough to dry anything out.

The farmers haven’t been able to get in the fields to plant crops.  Some of the fields are under water.

Lory wants to plant some garden but it’s just too wet.

Maybe things will dry out….

later….

 

No comments: