A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Before and After & Nook

2011-05 0012011-05 002

Sorry about the hazy “before” picture.  The camera had been in the cold car and was steamed up in the warmth.  You can still see that he was just a pile of hair.  Believe it or not I cut an inch or so off him a month ago.

I wondered how I would get Teddy out of the house without bringing Bandit along but it worked out fine.  Bandit was sleeping when we left and he was still asleep when I got back home.

When I  brought Teddy home Bandit wasn’t sure who he was and is still chasing him around the house trying to check him out.  Bandit even did a barking “Bandit 500” thru the house just now.

Lory called today to tell me it is raining.  I told her “thank goodness the draught is over”.  I think we are all a little goofy from all the rain.  I think I have moss growing between my toes instead of athletes foot.  There are mushrooms growing in the lawn.

I think the Cymbalta is starting to have some affect.  I feel pretty cheerful lately.  Nothing like being a happy cancer patient.

I played with the Nook some today.  I didn’t want to go asking questions before I even knew what questions to ask. 

I now know what format I want to download the books.  I don’t see why I need to put the software to do that on my laptop when the Nook can get on the internet the same as the laptop.

I do have a problem with my big fingers and the tiny print on the Nook.  I can make it bigger, that’s one thing I figured out.  

When I am on the library’s website and it asks what device I want to download to, Nook is not one of the choices.  I think I need to investigate Barnes & Nobles website for advice.

If I figure it out for myself I’ll remember it better.  I’ve been told I’m cussed independent.

Later….

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cussed independent.....hummm.....no not you. Love you Sis